I keep thinking I’ll see you. That you’ll show up like you usually do. You’ll pop out from around the corner with a look on your face like you’re so happy to see me. I want to tell you how I got robbed. I’ll make a joke about it like I have been doing. Maybe you’ll see through it, maybe you won’t. Maybe you’ll tell me that I’m stronger than I think. Maybe you’d tell me to remember all of the details. Tell me to print it on to pages. It’ll just be another chapter right? You’re just another chapter right?
- RT @JanelleMonae: Liberation. Elevation. Education. Today is the inaugural National Black Voter Day and we need to make sure that we get t… 2 hours ago
- RT @mishacollins: I'm crying. No one has done more for women, equality, or this country than Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Rest in Power. https://… 2 hours ago
- The only peace I feel is knowing she is no longer suffering. She was holding on for US. She cared about people and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @ambertamblyn: Ruth. Ruth. Scream with me, in pain, in sadness, in joy, in respect. RUTH. There are no words right now. No words. 3 hours ago
- RT @GavinNewsom: VOTE. 3 hours ago