I keep thinking I’ll see you. That you’ll show up like you usually do. You’ll pop out from around the corner with a look on your face like you’re so happy to see me. I want to tell you how I got robbed. I’ll make a joke about it like I have been doing. Maybe you’ll see through it, maybe you won’t. Maybe you’ll tell me that I’m stronger than I think. Maybe you’d tell me to remember all of the details. Tell me to print it on to pages. It’ll just be another chapter right? You’re just another chapter right?
- RT @msbond2u: I was singing “Not Gon Cry” at 9 like I was a divorced single mother. 4 hours ago
- RT @Phil_Lewis_: Today would have been Ahmaud Arbery’s 27th birthday. https://t.co/JMpikQaq5D 1 day ago
- RT @writersrepublic: It's the way workers transformed their homes into workplaces with nary a contribution from these jobs. No tech support… 1 day ago
- @MichelleNW He gives off big energy though. 😂 1 day ago
- @AcceptMeDaddy Omgggggg. This one is gonna be EPIC. lemme know when I can put in that purple order 😉 1 day ago