I keep thinking I’ll see you. That you’ll show up like you usually do. You’ll pop out from around the corner with a look on your face like you’re so happy to see me. I want to tell you how I got robbed. I’ll make a joke about it like I have been doing. Maybe you’ll see through it, maybe you won’t. Maybe you’ll tell me that I’m stronger than I think. Maybe you’d tell me to remember all of the details. Tell me to print it on to pages. It’ll just be another chapter right? You’re just another chapter right?
- Spotify thinks it knows me and thinks it can follow BSB with Liz Phair. Ok fine. I did it. But it was a weird trans… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @MatthewACherry: Cats still shooting off fireworks on July 24th. I know it’s got a 4th in it but still. https://t.co/Lx1CCOENye 1 day ago
- @lochnessVHS I'm actually scared to watch it cause those kind of movies trigger me but I really want to see it! 1 day ago
- @danjlevy I work on the phone and people have been EXTRA rude since the pandemic started. People treat workers like… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- I said the words today. I guess this is where healing starts. 6 days ago