I shared a moment with a woman the other day. She reminded me of you Cynthia. She complimented me on my tote bag of “The Great Gatsby” and she got a dreamy look on her face when she said, “F. Scott Fitzgerald, he’s just…” and I almost felt like she was transported back to her youthful days in the 50’s and wanted to say something along the lines of, “He’s just the most!”. I almost finished the line for her. But that dreamy look, it reminded me of you. And I didn’t want to let her to go. I almost reached out for her, for you. Because I keep wanting to have one last moment with you. One last conversation about nothing but about everything at the same time. I need one last encouragement that I have it in me. It was like you could really see inside of me, like you could see it there. Like it was am ember, burning, glowing. I just need something of you. An object, an ornament, something to wear around my neck so I feel like you’re with me. Because I really did feel like you were going to save my life.
- @Hobbies_Coffee https://t.co/ntsjjJ6tbc 4 days ago
- @Hobbies_Coffee WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. https://t.co/BLiLnDb5JQ 5 days ago
- RT @missellielopez: TODAY @ 5PM PST! Please DM @tambokekai for the Zoom link! ✨✨✨✨ https://t.co/DU1I9UOEA2 1 week ago
- "I own way too many Nicolas Cage pillowcases" twitter.com/hitRECordJoe/s… 1 week ago
- RT @missellielopez: I got some of my photography is featured on Moonchild Mag’s Moonlogs! Some shots I took documenting the early stages… 1 week ago