I shared a moment with a woman the other day. She reminded me of you Cynthia. She complimented me on my tote bag of “The Great Gatsby” and she got a dreamy look on her face when she said, “F. Scott Fitzgerald, he’s just…” and I almost felt like she was transported back to her youthful days in the 50’s and wanted to say something along the lines of, “He’s just the most!”. I almost finished the line for her. But that dreamy look, it reminded me of you. And I didn’t want to let her to go. I almost reached out for her, for you. Because I keep wanting to have one last moment with you. One last conversation about nothing but about everything at the same time. I need one last encouragement that I have it in me. It was like you could really see inside of me, like you could see it there. Like it was am ember, burning, glowing. I just need something of you. An object, an ornament, something to wear around my neck so I feel like you’re with me. Because I really did feel like you were going to save my life.
- @MileyCyrus @CashApp $teapotsonfire 💜💜💜💜💜 1 day ago
- @rgay Thank you!!! Dan Levy saved that movie and there wasn't even enough of him. And I'm sorry I was waiting for h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @felishdadish @rgay Thank god for Dan Levy is a mood. ♡♡ https://t.co/fvVKCHzrue 1 day ago
- RT @common: Today is a good day to remind folks that we live on stolen land. 1 day ago
- @NetflixFilm https://t.co/GoThfG2hgD 2 days ago