I shared a moment with a woman the other day. She reminded me of you Cynthia. She complimented me on my tote bag of “The Great Gatsby” and she got a dreamy look on her face when she said, “F. Scott Fitzgerald, he’s just…” and I almost felt like she was transported back to her youthful days in the 50’s and wanted to say something along the lines of, “He’s just the most!”. I almost finished the line for her. But that dreamy look, it reminded me of you. And I didn’t want to let her to go. I almost reached out for her, for you. Because I keep wanting to have one last moment with you. One last conversation about nothing but about everything at the same time. I need one last encouragement that I have it in me. It was like you could really see inside of me, like you could see it there. Like it was am ember, burning, glowing. I just need something of you. An object, an ornament, something to wear around my neck so I feel like you’re with me. Because I really did feel like you were going to save my life.
- RT @msbond2u: I was singing “Not Gon Cry” at 9 like I was a divorced single mother. 4 hours ago
- RT @Phil_Lewis_: Today would have been Ahmaud Arbery’s 27th birthday. https://t.co/JMpikQaq5D 1 day ago
- RT @writersrepublic: It's the way workers transformed their homes into workplaces with nary a contribution from these jobs. No tech support… 1 day ago
- @MichelleNW He gives off big energy though. 😂 1 day ago
- @AcceptMeDaddy Omgggggg. This one is gonna be EPIC. lemme know when I can put in that purple order 😉 1 day ago