I have this memory where I’m young and I’m in the bathtub and my mother is washing my hair. My sister is there and we’re all singing “Tracks of My Tears” by Smokey Robinson. It almost feels like it can’t be real. It has that magical quality of dreams. But maybe that’s what becomes of memories. With time we add beauty and make them like dreams. But I know this happened. I know we had these moments. I know there’s a reason I long for the past. I was in that bathtub. I was singing that song. I thought we’d always be like that forever.
- @MichelleNW I feel you. My birthday felt very strange this year. I hope you enjoy it still!!! 💜💜💜 11 hours ago
- RT @steveyeun: Today is the wide release of our film in the US. This is the story about a family and our shared humanity. I hope the feelin… 11 hours ago
- RT @angiecthomas: For over 10 days now, around half the residents of Jackson, Mississippi have not had running water. And nobody is talki… 13 hours ago
- @moonmoonmother Yessssssss 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 3 days ago
- @LaFlorDeJalisco Omg this is gonna be AMAZING!!!!!! 💜💜💜💜💜 3 days ago