I have this memory where I’m young and I’m in the bathtub and my mother is washing my hair. My sister is there and we’re all singing “Tracks of My Tears” by Smokey Robinson. It almost feels like it can’t be real. It has that magical quality of dreams. But maybe that’s what becomes of memories. With time we add beauty and make them like dreams. But I know this happened. I know we had these moments. I know there’s a reason I long for the past. I was in that bathtub. I was singing that song. I thought we’d always be like that forever.
- RT @lizzo: Hi! As we speak: - the ceo of tiktok is being interrogated by congress with intent to ban TikTok in America - anti lgbtqia le… 7 hours ago
- @missellielopez https://t.co/yd2ByTyoio 15 hours ago
- RT @kathia_woods: Happy birthday #spikelee one the greatest directors out there period https://t.co/hq3xskep1i 2 days ago
- RT @Phil_Lewis_: This is my favorite video on the internet https://t.co/T7pDKkIPK7 2 days ago
- RT @witchbabysoap: Spring is the witchiest season IDC what you say 2 days ago
Join 76 other subscribers