I have this memory where I’m young and I’m in the bathtub and my mother is washing my hair. My sister is there and we’re all singing “Tracks of My Tears” by Smokey Robinson. It almost feels like it can’t be real. It has that magical quality of dreams. But maybe that’s what becomes of memories. With time we add beauty and make them like dreams. But I know this happened. I know we had these moments. I know there’s a reason I long for the past. I was in that bathtub. I was singing that song. I thought we’d always be like that forever.
- Spotify thinks it knows me and thinks it can follow BSB with Liz Phair. Ok fine. I did it. But it was a weird trans… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @MatthewACherry: Cats still shooting off fireworks on July 24th. I know it’s got a 4th in it but still. https://t.co/Lx1CCOENye 1 day ago
- @lochnessVHS I'm actually scared to watch it cause those kind of movies trigger me but I really want to see it! 1 day ago
- @danjlevy I work on the phone and people have been EXTRA rude since the pandemic started. People treat workers like… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- I said the words today. I guess this is where healing starts. 6 days ago