I have this memory where I’m young and I’m in the bathtub and my mother is washing my hair. My sister is there and we’re all singing “Tracks of My Tears” by Smokey Robinson. It almost feels like it can’t be real. It has that magical quality of dreams. But maybe that’s what becomes of memories. With time we add beauty and make them like dreams. But I know this happened. I know we had these moments. I know there’s a reason I long for the past. I was in that bathtub. I was singing that song. I thought we’d always be like that forever.
- RT @msbond2u: I was singing “Not Gon Cry” at 9 like I was a divorced single mother. 4 hours ago
- RT @Phil_Lewis_: Today would have been Ahmaud Arbery’s 27th birthday. https://t.co/JMpikQaq5D 1 day ago
- RT @writersrepublic: It's the way workers transformed their homes into workplaces with nary a contribution from these jobs. No tech support… 1 day ago
- @MichelleNW He gives off big energy though. 😂 1 day ago
- @AcceptMeDaddy Omgggggg. This one is gonna be EPIC. lemme know when I can put in that purple order 😉 1 day ago