I have this memory where I’m young and I’m in the bathtub and my mother is washing my hair. My sister is there and we’re all singing “Tracks of My Tears” by Smokey Robinson. It almost feels like it can’t be real. It has that magical quality of dreams. But maybe that’s what becomes of memories. With time we add beauty and make them like dreams. But I know this happened. I know we had these moments. I know there’s a reason I long for the past. I was in that bathtub. I was singing that song. I thought we’d always be like that forever.
- @Hobbies_Coffee https://t.co/ntsjjJ6tbc 4 days ago
- @Hobbies_Coffee WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. https://t.co/BLiLnDb5JQ 5 days ago
- RT @missellielopez: TODAY @ 5PM PST! Please DM @tambokekai for the Zoom link! ✨✨✨✨ https://t.co/DU1I9UOEA2 1 week ago
- "I own way too many Nicolas Cage pillowcases" twitter.com/hitRECordJoe/s… 1 week ago
- RT @missellielopez: I got some of my photography is featured on Moonchild Mag’s Moonlogs! Some shots I took documenting the early stages… 1 week ago