I have this memory where I’m young and I’m in the bathtub and my mother is washing my hair. My sister is there and we’re all singing “Tracks of My Tears” by Smokey Robinson. It almost feels like it can’t be real. It has that magical quality of dreams. But maybe that’s what becomes of memories. With time we add beauty and make them like dreams. But I know this happened. I know we had these moments. I know there’s a reason I long for the past. I was in that bathtub. I was singing that song. I thought we’d always be like that forever.
- @MileyCyrus @CashApp $teapotsonfire 💜💜💜💜💜 1 day ago
- @rgay Thank you!!! Dan Levy saved that movie and there wasn't even enough of him. And I'm sorry I was waiting for h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @felishdadish @rgay Thank god for Dan Levy is a mood. ♡♡ https://t.co/fvVKCHzrue 1 day ago
- RT @common: Today is a good day to remind folks that we live on stolen land. 1 day ago
- @NetflixFilm https://t.co/GoThfG2hgD 2 days ago