I have this memory where I’m young and I’m in the bathtub and my mother is washing my hair. My sister is there and we’re all singing “Tracks of My Tears” by Smokey Robinson. It almost feels like it can’t be real. It has that magical quality of dreams. But maybe that’s what becomes of memories. With time we add beauty and make them like dreams. But I know this happened. I know we had these moments. I know there’s a reason I long for the past. I was in that bathtub. I was singing that song. I thought we’d always be like that forever.
- @biancaxunise https://t.co/qm4h78H8el 1 day ago
- twitter.com/biancaxunise/s… https://t.co/1ztI9LWjmR 1 day ago
- RT @DinosaurDracula: watching an old episode of unsolved mysteries and i think i gotta call that 800 number https://t.co/SQzjoAJzPM 1 day ago
- @MichelleNW SAME!!!!!!! 6 days ago
- @missellielopez Love you so much 💜 https://t.co/xt4oyg6aXi 1 week ago
Join 76 other followers